Tuesday, June 23, 2026

An Interview With LM by DP

 Questions:

1.What is your favorite book genre to read?

2.What is your favorite book genre to write?

3.What is your favorite color, why?

4.What is your favorite restaurant to eat at, what do you order there?

5. What is your favorite subject in school?

6.What is your favorite vacation spot?

7.What is one way you like to spend your free time?

8.What is one of your favorite hobbies?

9.What is your favorite book, why?

10.Who is your favorite author, why?

11. What grade are you going into?


Answers:

1.Realistic fiction, History

2.Fiction any type of fiction 

3.Blue because I just like any shade of blue cuz it's always so pretty.

4.Italian and Japanese food

5. Math it's just like I'm just not like good at it and like yeah it's fun

6.Germany, France, Ireland, Italy 

7.I like playing softball I like Hanging out with friends

8. softball  I love it  it's a fun sport I play on team 612

9.Hunger games I love all the bloody murder and realistic fiction books and the giver.

10. Susie Collins, Judith Kerr  Lois Lowry 

11. 6th I feel happy I don't really know yeah




No comments:

Post a Comment