Friday, June 26, 2026

Interview with H by AV

Q: What do you like to do in your free time?
A: “Read, paint, theater, and play guitar.”
Q: Do you know anyone interesting?
A: “My grandma served as a nurse in a war.”
Q:What is your favorite place to be and what feelings do you have when at this place?
A: “Target or Costco. I feel happy at these places.”
Q: What is your favorite genre of book to read and write? Why?
A: “Mystery because I like not knowing what happens next.”
Q:What is your hidden talent?
A: “I can turn my face bright red by holding my breath.”
Q: What is the all-time worst movie or TV show you have watched?
A: “ A knock-off live-action Cinderella that cost $20 to rent it.”
Q:If you were a famous Youtuber or TickTocker, what would your channel be about?
A:”Probably things that I think are funny or self-love because people need to feel good about themselves more.”
Q:Who is someone who has influenced you?
A: “My older sister taught me resilience.”
Q: If this interview was top-secret government information, what would the code name be?
A: "Probably Code Fox because I have red hair.”

No comments:

Post a Comment